We are always looking for great talent.
Fill out an application so we can get to know more about you,
or apply for one of our immediate openings below.
ORDER ENGINEER/ORDER PROCESSOR (experience required)
Reviews designer-submitted orders. Compares the orders with floor plans and elevations, and works through all questions and details of the job in order to deliver a clearly defined job order to manufacturing. Ideal candidates MUST possess the following:
- In-depth understanding of order processing functions of high-end custom cabinetry
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comprehensive computer skills, including CAD
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (experience required)
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about serving others. This individual must enjoy interacting with customers while helping to simplify complicated situations. A strong candidate can describe themselves as being patient, calm, approachable, a good listener, humble, and a team player. Signature is a team of individuals working together for the common good, focused on building lasting relationships, inspiring trust, and positively impacting our community.
- Provide excellent support to dealers through multiple forms of verbal & written communications
- Assess the nature & root cause of issues & provide timely resolutions
- Expert in Signature’s products and industry; partnering with peers throughout the organization
- Perform various computer-related tasks within a proprietary order system
- Manage a high volume of emails and phone calls
- 2+ years of Custom Cabinet Industry experience
- 2+ years of Customer Service Representative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
From excellent health care coverage to opportunities for career advancement, Signature is pleased to offer our associates a rich and comprehensive array of benefits.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Take full advantage of our health insurance and wellness programs.
Paid time off, paid holidays, and family enrichment programs help you thrive.
Short-term disability and other insurances protect the income you and your family depend on.
Opportunities to increase your skills and grow within the organization.