We are always looking for great talent.
Fill out an application so we can get to know more about you,
or apply for one of our immediate openings below.
At the core of who our people are:
To care and serve others.
Listen and solve problems.
Setting the standards for extraordinary performance.
Doing what we say we’ll do.
Inspire trust and demanding positive results.
The relentless pursuit of excellence.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about serving others. This individual must enjoy interacting with customers while helping to simplify complicated situations. A strong candidate can describe themselves as being patient, calm, approachable, a good listener, humble, and a team player. Signature is a team of individuals working together for the common good, focused on building lasting relationships, inspiring trust, and positively impacting our community.
- Provide excellent support to dealers through multiple forms of verbal & written communications
- Assess the nature & root cause of issues & provide timely resolutions
- Expert in Signature’s products and industry; partnering with peers throughout the organization
- Perform various computer-related tasks within a proprietary order system
- Manage a high volume of emails and phone calls
- 2+ years of Custom Cabinet Industry experience
- 2+ years Customer Service Representative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
ORDER PROCESSING TECHNICIAN
Performs detailed analysis of jobs submitted by dealers to ensure the functionality of the design. They communicate with dealers about any problem areas and suggest changes needed to enable the continued processing of the order.
Experience is required. Ideal candidates MUST possess the following:
- In-depth understanding of order processing functions of high-end custom cabinetry
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive computer skills, including CAD
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances
Candidates will be expected to have basic knowledge of door manufacturing processes and equipment and must be capable of completing door manufacturing processes through the steps of machining, assembly, and fitting.
- 5 years of custom door manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail/quality
- Excellent communication skills
CABINETMAKER (experience required)
Sets up and operates a variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate non-standard, complex custom wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture to exact standards and specifications by studying blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
- 5+ years of Custom Cabinet Industry experience
- 2+ years of Specials Cabinetmaking experience
FINISHERS (experience required)
Seeking experienced finish sprayers, stainers, and glazers. Sprays surfaces of cabinets, doors, wood components, and related items with protective or decorative material such as paint, sealer, glaze, lacquer, or varnish.
- 2+ years of Spraying, Staining, Glazing experience
MATERIAL HANDLERS – LINE UNLOAD
Line Unloader is responsible for unloading the Finish Line while inspecting finish quality, and organizing and sorting a variety of products for the Final Assembly processes.
Requirements for both positions:
- Experience is preferred; however, we are willing to train
- Ideal candidates must be reliable, safety-minded, detail-oriented, motivated, focused, and teachable
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, regularly lifting and/or moving/carrying up to 50 pounds and constant standing/reaching in front/above shoulder height
Signature is currently accepting applications for various entry-level and skilled production positions. Experience is preferred; however, we are willing to train. Ideal candidates must be reliable, motivated, focused, teachable, and safety-minded.
TRUCK DRIVER / WAREHOUSE
Drives truck to transport cabinetry and other materials manufactured or distributed by Signature to and from specified destinations such as dealer showrooms, plants, residences, offices, or within industrial yards. Also picks up material from vendors and performs other miscellaneous pick-up and delivery tasks as requested.
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Class C PA Driver’s License, clean MVR, and meet DOT requirements
- Great Communication Skills / Personable
- Driving experience around the city
- Experience in cabinet industry
- Willing to work long days and overnight trips (1 to 2 per week)
- Willing to perform warehouse duties (includes loading trucks) / Pick-up supplies
From excellent health care coverage to opportunities for career advancement, Signature is pleased to offer our associates a rich and comprehensive array of benefits.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Take full advantage of our health insurance and wellness programs.
Paid time off, paid holidays, and family enrichment programs help you thrive.
Short-term disability and other insurances protect the income you and your family depend on.
Opportunities to increase your skills and grow within the organization.