We are always looking for great talent.
Fill out an application so we can get to know more about you,
or apply for one of our immediate openings below.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about serving others. This individual must enjoy interacting with customers while helping to simplify complicated situations. A strong candidate can describe themselves as being patient, calm, approachable, a good listener, humble, and a team player. Signature is a team of individuals working together for the common good, focused on building lasting relationships, inspiring trust, and positively impacting our community.
- Provide excellent support to dealers through multiple forms of verbal & written communications
- Assess the nature & root cause of issues & provide timely resolutions
- Expert in Signature’s products and industry; partnering with peers throughout the organization
- Perform various computer-related tasks within a proprietary order system
- Manage a high volume of emails and phone calls
- 2+ years of Custom Cabinet Industry experience
- 2+ years Customer Service Representative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
ORDER PROCESSING TECHNICIAN
Performs detailed analysis of jobs submitted by dealers to ensure the functionality of the design. They communicate with dealers about any problem areas and suggest changes needed to enable the continued processing of the order.
Experience is required. Ideal candidates MUST possess the following:
- In-depth understanding of order processing functions of high-end custom cabinetry
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive computer skills, including CAD
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances
Applies packaging materials to prepare a wide variety of products for delivery to the customer.
- 3 months of experience preferred; however, willing to train
FINISHERS (experience required)
Seeking experienced finish sprayers, stainers, and glazers. Sprays surfaces of cabinets, doors, wood components, and related items with protective or decorative material such as paint, sealer, glaze, lacquer, or varnish.
- 2+ years of Spraying, Staining, Glazing experience
MATERIAL HANDLERS – LINE UNLOAD
Line Unloader is responsible for unloading the Finish Line while inspecting finish quality, and organizing and sorting a variety of products for the Final Assembly processes.
Requirements for both positions:
- Experience is preferred; however, we are willing to train
- Ideal candidates must be reliable, safety-minded, detail-oriented, motivated, focused, and teachable
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, regularly lifting and/or moving/carrying up to 50 pounds and constant standing/reaching in front/above shoulder height
Responsible for building individual cabinets from components supplied by Parts Machining according to specification. Experience is preferred, but willing to train.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of basic hand tools and uses
- Ability to read a tape measure to 1⁄16”
- Cabinet joinery knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of product lines and specifications
From excellent health care coverage to opportunities for career advancement, Signature is pleased to offer our associates a rich and comprehensive array of benefits.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Take full advantage of our health insurance and wellness programs.
Paid time off, paid holidays, and family enrichment programs help you thrive.
Short-term disability and other insurances protect the income you and your family depend on.
Opportunities to increase your skills and grow within the organization.